Delivery Director- Sydney
About Espire Infolabs:
Espire Infolabs is a global IT services company empowering businesses to drive growth and customer engagement with exceptional digital experience solutions through digital content management, multi-channel customer communication management, and enterprise applications, cloud computing, integration and analytics. It is a SEI CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 (Dev + SVC) Appraised, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 22301:2012 Certified Company. Espire Infolabs has offices in Singapore, United Kingdom, North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Development Centers in India (Gurgaon, Delhi and Navi Mumbai).
Please visit us at www.espire.com to know more about us.
Our Purpose About the Role
As the Delivery Director, you will play a critical role in the successful delivery of a large scale CX technology and operations project. You will use your superior collaboration and influencing skills to connect a vast group of specialists from across the Espire Infolabs group, to design, solution and deliver the project in accordance with our Customer’s requirements.
What you’ll do
• The Delivery Director will administer the governance around associated project plans
• Lead efforts preceding secured work and be a key player in the development of business growth for the Customer offerings
• Contribute to the solution and service design process, helping to build an offering that meets stated and unstated needs and paving out a roadmap that delivers long-term value to prospective clients, their customers and communities/regions
• Proactively collaborate across the entire Espire Infolabs (and externally where needed) to manage and govern the project
• Work closely with Client executives to drive adoption and support of roadmap, identify opportunities and support business transformation that drives the required success outcomes for the Client
• Development of project specific documentation to meet specific stakeholder needs
• Track our success rate and refine processes and approach to improve probability of successful outcomes and drive future opportunities
• Provide visibility to leadership team on project activity, deliver recommendations and gain endorsement on approach
• Work with the customer experience operations team on the implementation of defined solutions to ensure business and client outcomes
• Creation of Customer facing presentations including project documentation, business cases, business reviews and strategic presentations
What you’ll bring
• A high level of experience in managing complex, large scale technology projects and solutions.
• Ability to work across the business to manage project plans, contribute to the design of the service and process taking the complex and turning it into something simple and easy for the stakeholders to digest
• Works autonomously – sets direction for the Delivery of work, seeks input from others and leverages feedback to drive the required outcomes
• Build urgency where required and play a key role in ensuring those with assigned tasks are executing against requirements
• A high level of verbal, written and presentation skills which enables you to express ideas and take abstract thoughts and high level discussions and deliver a tangible solution
• Advanced project management skills
• Demonstrated capability and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to drive influence and work across an organisation. You will be able to rally support, drive accountability for deliverables that may compete with other priorities across the organisation
• Commands confidence in role and function - when leading a discussion or activity, you are able to control and manage the conversation and approach, which enables you to cut through the noise, obtain commitment and deliver an agreed approach to move forward
• Attention to detail is essential by being able to ensure accuracy in the information and content presented to the client. Ensures identification of gaps or risks in our solution that need to be considered or mitigated. Clearly articulates opportunities to drive improvement and works to bridge these gaps
• Customer Experience focus – an expert in placing a customer at the heart and building and managing project plans that enable a great stakeholder experience
• Proven ability to apply fresh thinking to create additional value for clients, customers and employees
• Commercial acumen is essential. You will have the ability to understand business models and their advantages/risks
• Data Insights and Analysis – Able to leverage data and information to identify opportunities, drive business improvement and opportunities
• Creates a network across industry, utilises industry events and contacts to drive opportunities.
• Industry experience within Healthcare is highly desirable including an understanding of the legislative requirements and privacy applications within the industry and how this may impact any solutions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: