Production Team Leader | Integra Packaging
- Work for an industry renowned leader in Tertiary Packaging Supplies.
- Opportunity to learn from a dynamic team that holds decades of experience.
- Attractive Salary Negotiable on Experience with significant career prospects.
Integra Packaging provides a comprehensive range of high-quality packaging materials, as well as dependable support and streamlined national logistic operations. They represent several industry sectors with their unique selection of selected packaging goods, including the defence force, mining, infrastructure, transportation, aerospace, and general manufacturing.
Due to an increase in new business acquisition, they have created an exciting opportunity for an additional Production Team Leader to join their young and dynamic team of enthusiastic employees.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be active in the production planning and preparation, continuous improvements, and new staff training, where you will be required to oversee up to 20 staff in timber packaging production and quality fields. Part of the role includes overseeing calibrating, cleaning and striping manufacturing machinery, while also demonstrating knowledge in completion the required set ups.
The Ideal Candidate…
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the timber manufacturing industry or similar, along with a decisiveness mindset and excellent team organisation skills. Further duties include:
- Experience in the timber manufacturing industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of operating timber milling machinery and nail guns will be advantageous.
- You should have working knowledge and experience using lean manufacturing methodology.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of reviewing and setting up SOP’s.
- You will need to be a friendly and approachable person who is able to motivate and retain staff.
- You will be required to be available to work flexible hours.
You will be part of a growing global business with three branches in Australia and several locations worldwide, with opportunities to grow within the business for the right candidate. The company proposes extensive career satisfaction, with on-going training and support for further career development. They are offering an attractive salary, based for the successful candidate.
If you are experienced as a Team Leader in Production and demonstrate the required attributes as mentioned above, then please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the position in further detail upon successful application.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: