Business Development Manager - Maritime Sustainment
- Attractive Package and Benefits
- Significant Industry Profile
- Outstanding Career Opportunity
They are now looking to take their capability, resources and career opportunities to the next level, and recruit an individual to lead the development, growth and increase brand awareness.
With the infrastructure, personnel and finances in place, along with the differentiators that are of interest to the Commonwealth, this is a significant lead role that requires an individual to inspire the business within Maritime, and the wider Defence industry.
- Review business performance and develop initiatives to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Develop a strong and effective network of stakeholders, suppliers, partners, existing and new clients
- Opportunity ID, preliminary positioning assessment, solution development, and strategy
- Execute communication and contact activities for effective and relevant outcomes
- Analyse and report on market trends and develop and implement sound business plans
- Ensure development of new business opportunities through proactive engagement
- Experience of stakeholder engagement within Navy and wider Commonwealth
- Knowledge of Procurement and Acquisition within Defence
- Understanding of CASG, Defence Primes and ideally ASDEFCON
- Desire and credibility to lead and grow a major Defence business
- Former Naval Officers with relevant experience will be considered favourably
Visit to view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: