South Townsville, QLD
ProCare Australia are the leading specialist recruitment agency for the community and social services sector in Australia providing Contract, LOCUM and Permanent career opportunities for Not For Profits, and Government organisations.
Our client provides progressive, integrated support programs across the country for ex-serving Australian Defence Force members who have been impacted as a result of their service, and their families.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Psychologist to join their Townsville team. Reporting to the National Clinical Manager this is a permanent full-time position.
- Provide psychological assessment with clients which may include children, young people and families. This includes individual therapies and a range of group therapies
- Design, evaluate and implement personalised and tailored evidence-based therapies for clients to support their healing
- Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of mental health and psychological programs and services
- Provide clinical supervision, peer supervision and debriefing to staff as required
- Complete detailed case notes and actively participate in staff meetings
To Be Successful
- Completed Tertiary qualifications in Psychology and full AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in the treatment and management of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Demonstrated ability to develop ad implement treatment and recovery plans for both individuals and families
- Demonstrated experience in delivering psychological or related services to current and/or past serving Defence Force personnel and their families
Salary and Benefits
Salary is paid at $103,097pa + super + salary packaging. Access to a gym, professional development opportunities and EAP services. Residential retreats are also available for staff.
Salary packaging (also known as salary sacrifice) is an arrangement between you and your employer where you pay for some items or services straight from your pre-tax salary. You can salary package computers, cars, childcare and super, for example. This can reduce your taxable income and put more money in your pocket.
Having a diverse workforce that represents the wider Australian community is very important in Community Services and ProCare Australia actively encourage applications from people with disabilities, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ people, and all genders.
We recognise the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to the workplace, policy development and programs. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Find out more about positions available at www.procareaustralia.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: