Sheet Metal Worker / Lagger - Bae Systems In Perth
Randstad is looking for Sheet Metal Workers / Laggers for an immediate start!
We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy frigates. You'll be contracting down on the water this summer, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Henderson/Naval Base location
- Ongoing contract
- 45 - 50 hours per week
- $36ph + penalties + superannuation
- Sheet Metal and/or Lagging and Insulation experience
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Confined Space desirable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
- Location, location, location! Work on the ships overlooking the Indian Ocean!
- Discounts at major supermarkets and retail outlets
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity for the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: