Planner/scheduler - Entry Level
BOEING RIV SITE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
No File Attached
We are seeking a planner/scheduler to join our Program Management (PM) Function in our Brisbane office. This opportunity is for someone who is interested in commencing a new professional career in planning and scheduling - no prior experience is necessary. The successful candidate will have the right attitude, be hard-working and motivated to learn. In response we will provide you with necessary training and a support network of experienced professionals who will provide mentorship and guidance for your career development.
We are seeking a professional who is:
- Eager to learn and is wanting to build their career at Boeing Defence Australia
- Interested in Planning and Scheduling which is a key program management best practice
- Analytical, structured and demonstrates strong coordination and communication skills
- Confident learning and working with a range of software tools
- A quick learner who enjoys working with a wide range of stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Studying or has completed tertiary education in Business/Engineering/Finance (desirable)
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: