Configuration Management Specialist
BOEING RIV SITE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Engineering / Technical
No File Attached
We are seeking a talented Configuration Management Specialist to support Boeing's F/A-18A Classic Hornet Support Services. This role can be based in Williamtown, Brisbane or Amberley and will be supporting a Williamtown based customer.
- Development, analysis and compliance verification of process and product baselines.
- Define, plan, coordinate and conduct product technical design reviews and audits.
- Configuration status accounting
- Contribute to the development and implementation of configuration and data management standards, processes, systems and tools.
- Assist Functional and Physical Configuration Audits
- Work in closely with the team and Configuration Management lead to achieve project milestones.
- Effectively interface with our customers to support the operation of the platform.
- Configuration Management qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of industry configuration management standards such as: ANSI/EIA-649, EIA-HD-649, MIL-HDBK-61, EIA-649_1 and EIA-836.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within a related industry
- Working knowledge of a Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) or Configuration Status Accounting Tool.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: