Accommodation Receptionist - Harman
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at
Spotless is the lead contractor to provide Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales.
We are seeking a self-motivated Accommodation Receptionist to be part of the services team in Canberra. This position will ensure effective administrative, and systems support to key operations staff.
This role will report to the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisor, to deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Maintain data system information within the Room Management System (RMS) and Defence BAS ensuring room information is up to date and information is provided to cleaning and housekeeping staff to ensure all required rooms are ready in accordance with Defence timeframes
- Perform daily accommodation and reception desk services
- Handle customer inquiries professionally and promptly
- Ensure accurate filing record keeping are maintained
- Follow safety practices in the workplace
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Experience providing support & coordination of people and information across a geographical dispersed network
- Experience with data entry and finance, including but not limited to work management systems & accommodation booking systems (RMS)
- High level of computer literacy, including high level of competency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Advertised: 22 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: