Aps6/el1 Secretariat - Wellbeing Policy
Seeking Secretariat officer to coordinate and assist high-level committee engagement in a Federal Department.
Your new company
This organisation is working at the forefront of delivering high priority policies and programs with the aim to aid the transition to civilian life and provide ongoing support for ex members of Australia's Defence Force. Currently they have a need for a high performing Secretariat to provide support to a key interdepartmental meeting.
Your new role
The Secretariat Officer position will see you contribute at a high level to detailed communication and liaison with a range of internal and external stakeholders of the organisation. Additionally, this role will coordinate all logistics involving the facilitation of meetings and workshops including the preparation of agendas, speaking points and briefs.
You will also have the ability to work to tight and competing deadlines and be able to display flexibility as priorities change. You will have excellent client service skills and will be able to prepare and coordinate briefings and responses on a wide range of matters.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will draw on your ability to read, synthesis, analyse and present information in paper form to an executive group. Your ability to build exceptional, trusted and flexible relationships across all committees will be critical to your success, as well as your:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare high standard ministerial briefings, submissions, reports and other documentation as required
- Highly developed interpersonal, liaison and negotiation skills and the ability to forge reciprocal relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex tasks, meet agreed deadlines and manage peak workloads;
- Adaptability and resilience in the face of high pressure workloads
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- An attractive hourly rate contract
- Support provided by a dynamic and collaborative team.
- The ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call or email Laura Ridler on (02) 6112 7690, Laura.Ridler@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you, though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Please click here to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: