Electronic Warfare Project Engineer - Business Development
BOEING RIV SITE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Boeing Defence Australia's is shaping the future of multiple air, land and sea platforms which is delivering critical capability for the Australian Defence Force. As part of this capability growth, our business is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to support the development of engineering proposals working as part of the Global Sales & Marketing team, focused on campaigns related to Electronic Warfare.
As a highly skilled Project Engineering Lead you will apply your Electronic Warfare knowledge and technical leadership to manage the development of engineering artefacts across multiple campaigns. You will lead and engage with multidisciplinary engineering teams across the business as required.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence. We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of the Global Sales and Marketing Team collaborating with strategy, Capture Team Leads and business leaders
- Help to understand customer challenges, formulate strategic options and develop high level solutions ready for the next phase of capture
- Leverage your broad skills and Electronic Warfare domain knowledge to bring technical expertise to complement business strategy
- Reach into your internal networks to draw on specialist knowledge and support capture managers to design proposal teams
- Lead the development of technical solutions to ensure successful project outcomes
- Support campaigns through the Boeing Enterprise Gate Process
- Develop proposal responses deliverables (i.e. Request for Tender/Proposal, schedules, engineering plans, technical documents)
- Shape the future of BDA
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in complex technical development and integration projects.
- Strong understanding of systems engineering principles and lifecycle management
- The understanding and application of electronic warfare principles and concepts to meet project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse multidisciplinary and geographically diverse team
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to engage, influence and negotiate at all levels with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Experience with technical management of aerospace and / or defence projects highly regarded.
- Experience in delivering projects in an ASDEFCON contract environment highly regarded.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
This position can be based in Adelaide, Brisbane or Newcastle.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: