Rehabilitation Counsellor Or Psychologist
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximize workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
What will your role look like?:
• You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
• You may conduct assessments such as initial needs assesments
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer, advocation and job seeking programs, and pre-employment screening
• Self led and results-focused to drive 360 case management within a biopsychosocial model through a risk analysis system to support achievement in safe and durable Return to Work goal.
• maintaining quality and customer care whilst achieving or exceeding targets through a supportive environment.
•Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are:
AHPRA or ASORC registered
• Ready for a change of scenery to Australia or perhaps you are already Tasmania based
• Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
• Understanding and passion for rehabilitation in an occupational health settings
• Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
• Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
• The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
• A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession.
• Konekt is an ASX Listed company with an annual incentive scheme.
• Konekt offer and promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices, just ask us more!
• At Konekt we pride ourselves on our ability to positively impact the community by returning individuals back into the workforce. We live and breathe these values everyday!
• A competitive salary, pool car, iPhone 6 and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
• Learning and development and reward and recognition programs
• Be apart of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0430 084 439 or email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: