As a Warehouse Storeperson, help keep the Army equipped and provisioned while enjoying:
- a good salary plus generous superannuation
- ongoing investment in your personal and career development
- free medical and dental
- job security and a good work/life balance
- rewarding work and world-class training
- subsidised accommodation
- a supportive team environment
- travel and leave entitlements
- free access to sports and fitness facilities
- friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
Getting the right gear to the right place at the right time is a familiar challenge for supply chain professionals.
Now imagine how much more exciting that job would be in the Army, when the equipment you're dealing with could be anything from radios and tents to field equipment and weapons, and their timely supply could be critical to the success of an important mission.
As a Warehouse Storeperson you’ll be responsible for managing supplies that are vital to Army capability, from receipt to deployment. And your ‘office’ could be in barracks, on exercise, or even in a disaster zone supporting relief efforts.
Working for one of the largest logistics organisations in Australia the skills you learn will include:
- warehouse duties
- receiving and issuing
- general logistics
- personnel management, and
- stores accounting.
You may also be taught to drive heavy vehicles and off-road forklifts.
This critical role offers challenge and variety in a close-knit team environment. Better still, in the Army you’ll enjoy a great lifestyle plus opportunities and experiences you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Sounds good? Then apply now (below).
• Fully-paid training
• Once trained, starting package approx. $65,659 p.a. plus superannuation (salaries correct as at 01/08/2019)
• Numerous other benefits
Training in Wagga Wagga, NSW and Bandiana, VIC. Then posting to any Army base across Australia, or potentially a Navy or Air Force base
• At least 17 years of age
• Australian Citizen
• Year 10 completion with passes in English and Mathematics
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your application. For more information view the full position description here.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: