Event And Incident Manager
Canberra Airport, ACT
Company Description Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in. Job Description Your new role CP is a key ICT program with the Department of Defence to supply centralised processing services. The Event & Incident team are responsible for ensuring that all IT event and incident processes are effective in delivering restoration of normal service operations as soon as possible. Key activities include
- Ensuring that event monitoring is conducted in line with appropriate treatment plans
- Ensuring appropriate actions are taken place to reduce the amount of High Priority Incidents through event monitoring.
- Working as a team to ensure Monitoring is effective
- Ensuring accurate and meaningful handover of managed cases at shift handover
- Ensuring all Incidents cases and records are accurately maintained and are of quality in content
- Monitoring, management and reporting of areas of focus for multi service provider job queues
- Participating in assessments of the maturity and effectiveness of the Incident processes.
- Continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to assist in day to day running event and incident activity
- Provide after hours support for Incident Management activities.
- Experience within an IT service desk environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously in a professional environment.
- Ability to assist in the resolution of conflict
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to empathise as well as prioritise
- Proven ability to deliver a quality client service, under direction
- Ability to develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships, partnerships and networks
- ITIL V3 Foundations qualifications will be highly regarded.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: