Business Improvement Manager- Defence - Maritime
This organisation has had recent success due to providing an excellent service to the Navy and the Commonwealth, providing niche Maritime support and sustainment services, tapping into an employee base of knowledgeable and passionate individuals, who are attracted by the career opportunities that present themselves because of this.
- Internal business analysis, driving change, implementing processes, increasing effectiveness driving LEAN 6 Sigma principles, Business Development strategy, SWOT analysis
- Action feedback from Navy on company performance and scope for improvement
- Attend industry briefings, conferences such as Pacific Exposition, Defence & Industry
- Identify new business opportunities, leading bid and proposal submissions
- Work collaboratively with senior management within the business and senior stakeholders
- Experience of Defence Contracts, Program Management or Business Development
- Exposure to and understanding of ASDEFCON essential
- Defence maritime experience not essential as role initially will be internal
- Ability to manage business holistically
- Potential to be General Manager
Kinexus, formerly Kinetic Recruitment, is one of the leading suppliers of security cleared contract and permanent recruitment services. We are the first specialist agency supplying to the Defence Industry, we understand the culture capabilities that are required to succeed like no other.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: