- Trade Qualified person required for Fire Pump Techie
- Sydney wide work must have Drivers Lic.
- Without doubt the best Company to work for, great Culture!
I am looking for people who have had previous experience with Pumps (mechanical & Electrical), hydrants etc within the Fire Protection industry. However, if you are a Technician that has Automotive Mechanical Qualifications & are willing to learn more about various Fire Protection systems / equipment, my Client would like to talk to you immediately.
What you need;
- Previous experience in Flow Testing, Fault find, Servicing, maintenance of various Pump systems (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Experience in the fire services industry highly regarded
- Must be reliable & willing to learn new skills
- Trade qualifications Highly regarded - including Automotive/Marine (Navy) Trades or Fitter Turner
- Some Electrical knowledge
- Current NSW drivers licence - Manual
- Good communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work well on your own initiative and also as part of a team
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: