Ground Support Systems Repair Technician
Job Description About us Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence. We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth. The opportunity We are seeking aGround Support Systems Repair Technician to join our team on a full-time basis at RAAF Base Williamtown. As an E-7A Ground Support Systems Repair Technician, you will be responsible for the ongoing Maintenance and Engineering support activities for ground based mission systems in support of the E-7A Wedgetail Aircraft. Boeing Defence Australia is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. Responsibilities
- Maintain and operate advanced Mission System Simulators in a fast paced Defence environment
- Maintenance and repair of Defence Aircraft Identical Equipment.
- Troubleshooting to isolate faults and repair faulty devices.
- Minimum Certificate III in Electronics and Communications, or related qualification and industry experience.
- Experience and knowledge with E-7A Mission Systems will be highly desired.
- Exceptional analytical, complex problem solving and communication skills, together with your ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: