Psychologist Darwin Full Time
Based in Darwin, this role will see you working for a large organisation. This role is full time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that provides quality on-site medical care to the defence force on base.
Medacs Healthcare have partnered with Serco, who as part of the Australian Defence Force Health Services Contract will be providing clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Working with multidisciplinary health care team providing a range of high quality evidence-based mental health services
- Undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, programmatic treatment intervention, care co-ordination and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required.
- Manage patients clinical records
- Participation in team meeting
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Minimum of 2 years full-time (or part-time equivalent) Post Graduate Experience in the last 5 years in mental health in a primary health or specialist mental health setting undertaking
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification or willing to obtain
- You must be an Australian Citizen
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary + super + benefits
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
- Relocation assistance to be discussed if successful
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O’Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
- Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: